About | Featured | Website

Monday, October 21, 2013

Tradlands : Part II



For the second part of the Tradlands shoot, we wanted to try a different approach from the cozy, comfy way we featured the Jones St. Blue in Part I. I love how versatile oxfords shirts can be and Tradlands really takes the cake. They are just tailored enough to look professional but can morph into a great after work adventure shirt in an instant. We headed to a nearby horse farm for our adventure and found the perfect blend of preppy and outdoorsy. I love how the equestrian style is so very put together but also really rustic. There is something special about being dressed to the nines with mud on your boots. 















Tradlands is a clothing company based out of San Francisco specializing in lovely oxford shirts for women. 

Kristen is also wearing a Banana Republic Blazer (thrifted), Maritime Supply Co. Anchor Bracelet , and a Miskwill Knuckle Ring

Don't forget to Like Horace & Mae Photography on Facebook! 

Tradlands



2 comments:

  1. Jen, these photos are absolutely stunning; I can't get over them! I love the shots with the horses <3

    ReplyDelete