About | Featured | Website

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Tradlands: Part I


Woah. Have I got a bunch of awesome for you. Tradlands. Tea. Kristen. River. The wonderful duo at Tradlands sent me one of their gorgeous button downs to try out, so I got my gorgeous sis-in-law to model it for me. They were a gorgeous perfect match. That's a lot of gorgeous. 

Here is Part 1 of our little shoot - a cozy, tea drinking afternoon by the river in none other than the Jones St. Blue












Tradlands is a clothing company based out of San Francisco specializing in lovely oxford shirts for women. The Jones St. Blue fabric is nice and heavy, even though it looks light as air.  From the pearlized buttons to the adorable tag, the details are all there and the versatility is endless. Make sure to check out all the other great styles on Tradlands.com and like Tradlands on Facebook.



p.s. Stay tuned for Part 2 of our Tradlands feature - a preppy and laid back look, perfect for the office to adventure. And don't forget to like Horace and Mae Photography on Facebook



Kristen is also wearing a sweater and knit hat from Lands End Canvas, a Jacket from Urban Outfitters, a knuckle ring from Miskwill, and Birkenstocks

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful! So perfect for fall, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh love love. Esp the last one and the pics where she is wearing the jacket with the hood. Where is the jacket from? I want it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly! The last one is my favorite too:) That jacket is from Urban Outfitters from a few years back. This is a similar style: http://tinyurl.com/l4lfycq
      ~J

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous photos! I wish our fall was a little less snow and a little more like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shy! I'm trying to soak up this great weather as much as I can:)
      ~Jennifer

      Delete