About | Featured | Website

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Rainy Days



This weather is weird. One day, its 85 degrees, the next its 50. I switched our bed cover over to this nice white blanket and now all we want is our big fluffy duvet back. I do like that my slippers are back in use:) 


On a rainy Monday




I enjoyed: 

writing a letter to my little boy

trying out new maternity clothes

opening a precious little package from even sweeter friends in Idaho

writing some thank-yous



and of course, a nice cup of tea


18 comments:

  1. It's so funny how similar our days are sometimes. I just scheduled a post that I set up yesterday with some letter-writing and tea-drinking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gahhh that's hilarious:) The days of a pregnant lady...

      Delete
  2. So...I see a name on that letter. Is it settled? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we're pretty sure about Owen for some part of his name. Still haven't settled on a middle though:)

      Delete
  3. i'm taking a photography class tomorrow. and i'm taking these pictures with me as examples of what i HOPE to learn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it all, Jen. Those overalls are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmm. I do agree with the coffeehouse your pictures are nice

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo, what kind of tea? i'm obsessed and always looking for a new one to try

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Robert Rothschild Farm green tea I found at tjmaxx:) Its delicious.

      Delete
  7. how lovely! can I just say how happy your profile pic makes me? Makes me want to listen to that shell myself, so glad you stopped by. Hope you'll grace me with more link ups like this in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Stacy! enjoyed linking up with you:)

      Delete
  8. Your room looks so pretty, and baby clothes are the cutest little things ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bekuh! I can't get over how tiny everything is:)

      Delete
  9. What a sweet idea, writing a letter to your baby. You have such amazing ideas, Jen. I'm glad we're friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just discovered your blog and am enjoying it so much! So wonderful to see your beautiful journey into motherhood. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful/ dreamy photos! I love the steamy cup photo!

    ReplyDelete