About | Featured | Website

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Week 32

My mother in law took me on a spur of the moment shopping trip last week and I feel so much better with some pretty clothes. What a difference it is to just have more choices! I was also given a whole bag of pretty much brand new Old Navy capris, shorts and jeans from a friend and they fit me perfectly. What a great surprise. 



It's week 32 and everything is going along great! We're still working on a full name, but we're pretty settled on Owen for at least part of his name:) My mom and sister are throwing a baby shower for me this Saturday and I can't wait to hang out and enjoy the excitement of my baby boy. It amazes me how much he is loved already by so many people. I can't wait for him to meet all of the incredible people God has put in my life.

On another note, my mailbox has had quite some excitement lately. As I mentioned last time, we got an adorable little outfit from friends in ID this week, along with a beautiful wedding invite and some cute stationary from the shop Ellie Soo.

Love the little pinwheel card:)


Has your mailbox had any love this week?








Linking up with: Embrace the Camera

22 comments:

  1. Haha, no mailbox love this week, just bills :/

    Love your outfit though, super cute! Good luck over this next little bit. It must be so hard to be patient!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOoo bills...we had a couple of those too:)
      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. You're such a pretty pregnant lady, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last belly shot - you look gorgeous, and have adapted to your new body beautifully :) Love you so much, and so glad we get to be a part of his life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. boy or girl or do you not know? : ) pretty outfit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're having a little boy! for some reason, I thought for sure I would have a girl, but now I get more and more excited every day for our son:)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for mentioning my store and cards. I'm glad you like them! Wow 32 weeks along, so any time now? I bet you are anxiously counting down the days. Are you registered anywhere?

    I love the green shirt. Actually, your whole outfit is cute! I like the name Owen too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren:) I have finally gotten to where I can count down instead of counting up and that is just so exciting and kind of freaky because its counting down to the biggest thing I've ever had happen to me! New life begins in 3, 2, 1...:)
      I did my registry online here: myregistry.com
      I'm just so excited to get to use all of these things on my little guy!
      ~Jennifer

      Delete
    2. That is exciting! I look forward to reading more and seeing the first pictures of the little guy!

      Delete
  6. OH what a difference some *different* pregnancy clothes can make! You look adorable. I'll have to check back to see how the party goes on Saturday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes so true about new clothes! i love the pictures! you are just glowing. have fun at your shower saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, Owen is such a great name! Love the top you're wearing. Also, love that your husband leaves you sweet comments on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats a really great top you are wearing! Is it one of your new ones?? Have a great time at the shower this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is one of my new ones, from A Pea in the Pod:) Love love love it.

      Delete