of...
Emmaline learning how to blow bubbles...
![]() |
| She was so ecstatic every time she got it |
Horace practicing...
![]() |
cappuccinos and preparation...
clean white bedding...
surprise flowers from my thoughtful husband...
using wedding gifts for the first time.
My sweet mother-in-law took me on a spontaneous shopping trip yesterday and got me the cutest new maternity clothes that I can't wait to share. New styling belly bump pictures to come in this 32nd week!
Have a great weekend!
p.s. I'll have to do a post about my new/old camera lens:) It makes me so happy!
Linking up with: Lowercase Letters / Show off your shot / Cup Half Full / Bits of Splendor
Linking up with: Lowercase Letters / Show off your shot / Cup Half Full / Bits of Splendor

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
good work kenny!! lookin good!
ReplyDeleteahaha he sure is!
DeleteYour pictures feel like a nice relaxing vacation! Love!
ReplyDeleteFYI, I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Hope it helps add to your readership.
http://www.thestafforddiaries.com/2012/04/liebster-award-and-sponsor-spotlight.html
Thanks so much Ashley!!
Delete~Jennifer
Those are lovely photos!
ReplyDeletethank you:)
DeleteEmmaline ... geesh. melts my heart. she is gorgeous. and the other images ... amazing. you totally won me over.
ReplyDeleteI know right?!? She's actually my niece, but I get to see her all the time and she is just the happiest little kid:)
DeleteI love the beautiful flowers from your thoughtful husband!
ReplyDeleteYour little girl is adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh I wish she was mine!! She's actually my niece:)
Deleteaww, this post really has me looking forward to having kiddos one day. you have a lovely family : )
ReplyDeleteMe too! These are my sister's children, but I've got one coming along in june:)
Deleteyour kidos are so cute!
ReplyDeleteMy sister sure is lucky! They're her kids, but I love them like my own:)
DeleteBeautiful pictures!!
ReplyDeleteHope your day is blessed♥
Thank you Susan! You too:)
Deletethat smile on your daughter sure is something
ReplyDelete