About | Featured | Website

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fall Family


I love my family. God has blessed us so much in just being able to live near each other and I'm always thankful for the time we get to share. My sister has some beautiful children and a wonderful husband and I love seeing them play together. I love photographing the kiddos because their joy is right on their faces all the time. Yes, m&ms may have helped a bit, but the kids are just so happy and bright and full of excitement. 







Don't forget to Like Horace & Mae Photography on Facebook!

If you would like your own family photos, message me at horaceandmaephotography@gmail.com . Christmas cards are right around the corner, so message me soon!

17 comments:

  1. Jen, these are such amazing pictures. Ashley looks just so beautiful. The whole family looks so beautiful. I love this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! They are a pretty adorable family:)
      ~J

      Delete
  2. You sister looks like maggie gyllenhal. I'm not sure that I even spelled that right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so crazy! I never saw that before now, but you're totally right.
      ~J

      Delete
  3. GEEZE!!! STUNNNIG JEN!! Ash your family is soo beautiful! When we come up Jen I would LOVE you to take our photos:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks B! Yes, please!! When will you guys be up here next?
      ~J

      Delete
  4. Will you come to Moscow and take our Christmas pictures?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOOooh girly I wish! How about you come out here? and stay in our little guest room? and drink coffee with us? and THEN I'll take your pictures:)

      Delete
  5. I am just amazed at how perfectly you captured the mood of that day! It was so much fun to be there and see it all happen. Love the picture of Ella and Ashley with both their eyes closed. Emma with the leaf on her face is adorable. Beautiful job, Jen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Momma! I'm glad you could be there too:)
      ~J

      Delete
  6. These are amazing, Jen! And thanks, @Lanny - total compliment :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These turned out so well (not surprised one bit)! Let me know if you ever happen to be around Pittsburgh with your camera and maybe Josh and I will happen to be around in nice outfits with snacks to share. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Autumn! Oh yes. I will definitely keep my eyes peeled if I'm up in those parts:)
      ~J

      Delete
  8. As usual, your pictures are stunning! What a beautiful little family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete