About | Featured | Website

Monday, September 23, 2013

Optiko Zine 4 + Give Away



I am so excited to share with you the gorgeous Optiko Zine. Optiko features film photography from all over the world and showcases it online and in a printed magazine. I was lucky enough to have a feature in the latest volume of the magazine, where you can see photos from a road trip I took with Horace and his sisters across the US. My story of the trip is also a part of the feature, detailing our 5 day journey through Yellowstone, Chicago and few car issues.

I am so happy to be included among some really great photographers (see below) and I really hope you enjoy the magazine. You can order a copy of Optiko Zine HERE for just about $8. 

Oh yeah, and I have a copy of this very magazine to give away! The giveaway will run until next Tuesday, October 1 (can you believe its almost October!!AHhhhh!)

Be sure to check out Optiko Zine:
Website | Facebook | Twitter




a Rafflecopter giveaway


There are some amazing photographers included in this volume. Make sure you check them out:
Ben Innocent | Matthew Dallow | Ines Correia | Charles Bouchaib | Matt Ware | Carla Triolo | Tim Maseizik | Kyle Bromley

Thanks to Steve King, the creator and producer of Optiko Zine!

9 comments:

  1. Wow, lovely. Way to be published:)

    I am supposed to be working, but I am entering your give away instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderful and exciting! And I am definitely crossing fingers to win that special copy. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you go! Jen, this is so exciting. How did it feel when you opened the magazine for the first time?

    ReplyDelete