.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

![]() |
Way back when, I got the chance to photograph Matt and Kirsten when they got engaged. A few months later, it was even more of a delight to see them get married and to get to be a little part of their day. The wedding was beautiful and the reception just blew me away. A few balcony toasts, the perfect summer string lights and whoopie pies made by the bride and groom were just a few of the amazing details of the night. The reception overlooked the water and made for the most beautiful evening of mingling and dancing. Such a beautiful wedding.
If you have a wedding of your own that you would like me to document, contact horaceandmaephotography@gmail.com.
P.S. Come and like our new Facebook page: Horace & Mae Photography and check out our new website here
|

.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
I like the wedding's every detail such as yellow shoes,yellow flowers and yellow tie!Really beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThey did such a great job at picking out the little details:)
DeleteThanks for stopping by!
~Jennifer
Wow,what a vintage and colorful wedding!The bride's sweetheart ball gown wedding dress is so empire and elegant!I also want to have a perfect wedding gown like this!I hope Matt and Kirsten could happy forever!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by!
Delete~Jennifer
These photos are stunning! I love how you captured candid moments. The colors are brilliant as well!
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous! I would love the color yellow for my wedding! ♥
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!
Delete~Jennifer