About | Featured | Website

Friday, November 2, 2012

Portra.2

Horace and I like to go on low-key dates and bring our cameras. Lately, I've been toting around my little Pentax while he discreetly carries his "paint can on a tripod" pinhole camera. I often feel self-conscious just having a little camera around my neck, but I love that he always has some huge, obnoxious camera and could care less what anyone thought. More often than not, it gets people talking to him, which he loves. You can see his paint can pinhole camera here.

Every now and then, Owen sneaks in on our outings. Here are a couple more shots from the recent roll I got developed. 













I just adore my husband. 


I have a couple of different posts this week:

I'm sharing my Campfire Wardrobe Essentials on Kelsey Design while she's off on a European adventure!

Owen's birth story was featured on the Ergobaby Blog this past week. Check it out here.

Have a great weekend!


Linking up with: Hello Hue (The Little Things)

20 comments:

  1. Great photos! And Owen is such a cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love just walking around a new neighborhood with my camera and snapping shots. My husband would prefer to hike or surf or be really active, so sometimes we go to the beach and while he surfs, I wander around and take pictures. It works out perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a great hobby! That's sweet that you guys do a little of what each of you like to do:)
      ~Jennifer

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie! I love this cooler weather and the ability to wear tights:)
      ~Jennifer

      Delete
  4. Owen is so cute. I just love his little hat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hand-me-downs from my sister's little boy are just the best:)
      Thanks!
      ~Jennifer

      Delete
  5. Thanks babe, love you. Great photos, as always

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that photo of Owen resting on his daddy's shoulder is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. makes my heart melt every time I see it! Thanks:)
      ~Jennifer

      Delete
  7. What a little cutie you've got! I love his hat in these photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is so cute, I'm back looking at it again! Adding you to my blog roll. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is really really good photography! thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah! It's always encouraging to have some positive reinforcement:)
      ~Jennifer

      Delete
  10. These shots are great! +Your baby is ridiculously adorable so that's always a good thing ;) How do you edit your shots??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ashley! These aren't edited at all actually, just a combination of Portra film and my Pentax K1000:)I do use Lightroom 3 to edit all my digital photos.
      ~Jennifer

      Delete