Oh, I just had such a great birthday. I was greeted by two handsome faces in the frosty morning to take me to breakfast at the local coffee shop. At lunchtime, we hit up Wawa and the library to vote. And for dinner, we left the boy and went to Woodberry Kitchen. Horace got me the coolest instant camera and so much film that I've been snapping pics all over the place. Can't wait to stick these in little letters to friends and photo albums!
1. Best way to wake up 2. First frost of the year 3. Breakfast at Bean Rush 4. Fuji Instax Mini
5. Da Boys 6. New Levi's from the mother in law 7. Macchiato greatness 8. GO HERE
9. Delicious espresso.
Thanks so much for the wonderful day!
You can follow me on instagram at jmtrovato!
Check out my sweet profile here: http://instagram.com/jmtrovato


Happy belated! Sounds like such a sweet time with your family. They know how to make you feel loved!
ReplyDeletemakingroomwithus.blogspot.it
Thanks Becca:) They sure do!
Delete~Jennifer
Your birthday sounded very jam packed with sweetness!
ReplyDeleteso much sweetness:)love
Delete