Oh, I just love getting my film developed. I haven't been shooting much film lately just because I've been trying to learn how to use my digital a bit more. I've got some prime lenses from some of our 35mm cameras on my Canon Rebel right now (adapters off amazon are just $10:) and I am really liking the look I can get with these. But nothing compares to Portra and a Pentax. Here are a few snaps from a visit to Deleware and my Aunt Kim's beautiful Lynhaven Orchard.
I love visiting Delaware and getting to see our Aunts Kim and Charlene and Debbie, as well as the rest of the family. This trip was for my cousin Ryan's wonderful wedding to his beautiful bride Amanda. The next day we went over to my Aunt Kim's farm and had apple cider straight from their orchard and some yummy chili while keeping an eye on the Raven's game. It's so fun sitting around and just talking and hearing their silly stories and sweet memories. I'll always remember them asking me about Kenny even before we were an inkling of a couple and my red cheeks just giving it all away (oh, and my Aunt Char interviewing Kenny when he happened to be at our house for a party one time!). Of course I'm so happy to have Kenny (and Owen) there with us all now as my husband and I'm pretty sure they like him too:)
More photos to come from this roll later in the week while we weather this horrendous storm. Keep the East Coast in your prayers!
Linking Up with: The Weekend File





beautiful photos! -annalizbeth
ReplyDeleteThanks so much:)
DeleteGreat photos!
ReplyDeleteThanks Erin:)
Delete~Jennifer
Sweet post, Jen. I love your pictures.
ReplyDeleteLove, Love, Love!
ReplyDelete