Owen is 7 weeks old already. My husband always tells me "next thing you know, he'll be leaving for college" and he follows this up with, "so, don't get too attached :)"
I love the pictures you and Horace take. Of course you have a great subject there. I love that little guy! And it's true you know. Before you know it, he will be marrying a lovely lady, inside and out, and will be having a little guy of his own. No kidding :~)
Too cute! My dad used to say the same thing to my mom!
ReplyDeletexxx
Adorable! WE do the same...our 5 month old is on the brink of sitting up by himself...next thing you know, he'll be driving a car!
ReplyDeleteI also said it would have been easier not to name him at all
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures and that sequence is awesome
Haha I love what Horace just said! I would love for you to do a post about your schedule these days. You know, so I can be jealous. :-)
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures you and Horace take. Of course you have a great subject there. I love that little guy! And it's true you know. Before you know it, he will be marrying a lovely lady, inside and out, and will be having a little guy of his own. No kidding :~)
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are adorable! He is so cute.
ReplyDeleteI think Jana would agree, even if you let yourself get attached, it can work out really well :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful.
ReplyDelete