That was such a fun trip. I love the shot you got of gregg and kenny juggling!
These are amazing! With the colors & grain, they really look like 70s shots to me. :)
Sure is a fun camera. And nIce to not have to worry about your shots, you just take the picture and see what comes out later
I love holga cameras! So much fun to play around with :) glad I found your blog today!
That was such a fun trip. I love the shot you got of gregg and kenny juggling!
ReplyDeleteThese are amazing! With the colors & grain, they really look like 70s shots to me. :)
ReplyDeleteSure is a fun camera. And nIce to not have to worry about your shots, you just take the picture and see what comes out later
ReplyDeleteI love holga cameras! So much fun to play around with :) glad I found your blog today!
ReplyDelete