About | Featured | Website

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Baby Space

The nursery corner is coming together! 
Last week we got a great dresser/changing table on craigslist for a steal and I had been dying to clean it up and get some things in place. As of yesterday, its all clean and pretty much ready for my kiddo. Now all that is left to do is hang up some pictures and find a little crib. I was surprised by how little space we actually have for a crib, so I don't think the traditional crib size is going to work for us. But we'll make it work:) 

Once we get everything in place, I'll post the big (or small:) reveal!




10 comments:

  1. Those stuffed animals are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stuff is so great. I love the nautical theme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We are die hard nautical theme fans:) Just can't seem to get enough.

      Delete
  3. I love the colors that you've put in there!!
    I've seen some pretty cool circular cribs that take up less space...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo I hadn't even thought about a circular crib. I'll have to take a look:)

      Delete