About | Featured | Website

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Birthday Contest!



Horace and I were speculating about our baby's birth date the other night and of course it turned into a "let's make this interesting" conversation. So my guess is for June 28th and his is for June 23 (my actual due date is June 19). Gifts and praise will be bestowed upon the winner.  


And then we decided to throw some Berger cookies in the mix. So whoever guesses the day and closest time of the birth of our bebe boy will win One Box of Baltimore's own Berger Cookies and the honor of being named godfather/godmother of our child. Yeah, nix that last part. It's just the cookies up for grabs, folks. But seriously, they're pretty much on the same level as the title of godparent.





To enter the contest, just


leave a comment with your guess (day and time!) and your name so we can get in touch.

(and maybe consider following my blog, but that's not necessary to enter, because I'm cool like that:)




Good Luck! 



27 comments:

  1. It's SO CLOSE guys! Ok so I'm gonna guess: June 21 at 5:30 am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. June 23 (Im with Ken), 10:27am. But whenever it happens, we're praying it goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The baby! *so excited* I'm gonna say June 24th, 6:18 am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. June 22 at 5am. Come on baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going with June 26th (exactly a week fashionably late) at 10:00 am. He's going to take after his momma and not be a morning person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok I'm going to be more optimistic than all y'all and say June 18, 11:43pm. Only a couple weeks left, either way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 6/25 4:02 pm.
    -Baylee
    stopcents.blogspot.com
    konaeyb@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm guessing June 20th 8:47pm-around the first sunset of summer! We pray regularly for you and can't wait to hear God's appointed time! Jen Schingeck :) (for all)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm, I'm going to say June 24th at 5 p.m.!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cool Jeniffer! I say June 16th, 9PM. And I'm only guessing this because I was about 15 days before due date.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a good idea! I'm going to say June 21st at 7:30am. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Since I'm off on Fridays, June 15th at 4p.m. would be nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun is this....I am going to guess June 24th at 10:33am. I am also going to totally become a follower! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am going with mine... June 19th at exactly 1:07 am. That was me last year. On June 1st. At 1:07 am. Water exploding everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm guessing baby will be very close to on time! 06.20.12 at 11:20 pm.

    ReplyDelete
  16. B says "Ummmm.....I'm gonna say the 21st....at 12:57....pm" Love you, baby momma.

    ReplyDelete
  17. June 16th...because all the coolest people are born then. How about 10:10 pm.?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oooh JEN this is an AWESOME idea! My guess is June 22nd at 10:30 am.

    ReplyDelete
  19. June 29th at 7:11am. This is Patty Harral

    ReplyDelete
  20. If you want to prove that you really are "my" daughter, you will have him 3 weeks after your due date at 2:12 AM. Though, I wouldn't really wish that on you. ;) (CINDY DAVIS)

    ReplyDelete
  21. My guess is June 26th at 2:30 AM.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am going to say July 1st at 3:30, Usually with your first your late. But I will pray he will come out before! I know how you must be feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  23. His daddy was born on the 21st of July, so let's go with the 21st of June. It's a popular choice so far but I like 6/21. Let's say around 3pm.

    ReplyDelete