My mom and sister threw me such a lovely baby shower this past Saturday. So many wonderful people came to celebrate our little boy and it just made me so exited for him to be here so soon!
We were blessed with SO many incredible gifts from a great car seat, to an Ergo carrier, to so many beautiful handmade blankets. Not to mention to insane amount of little boy onesies (complete with crabs on the bottom:)
![]() |
| Check out the awesome bag my Aunt made on the bottom left. Just perfect:) |
Let it be known that my sister is awesome at making cakes! How adorable is this little guy (and the sailboats up above)?!? She also did all the decorations and just made the shower such a sweet and wonderful time.
My mom made all of the food (delicious chicken skewers and pasta salad and shrimp lettuce wraps) and boy was it good. My husband was happy to scoop up some leftovers when he picked me up:)
Needless to say, it was such a beautiful and fun way to prepare for the baby and it just amazes me how excited everyone is to meet him. And yes, people were actually at the party. We didn't get many pictures:) It was such a sweet time.
Linking up with: Jenni from the Blog / The Paper Mama / Live and Love Outloud
P.S.
My little love story is featured today over at Iridescent Indigo! Go check out Rebecca's blog to read a bunch of cute stories:)
Linking up with: Jenni from the Blog / The Paper Mama / Live and Love Outloud
P.S.
My little love story is featured today over at Iridescent Indigo! Go check out Rebecca's blog to read a bunch of cute stories:)


.jpg)

I love all the decorations! Those cakes are adorable!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for snapping some photos, Jen! I'm telling you... next time we hire a photographer to take "people pictures"! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, and I'm glad you liked the cakes and decorations! :) That is going to be one well-dressed, spoiled little boy ;)
ReplyDeleteThis party looks so so cute!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I wanted to be there so bad :)
ReplyDeleteThe color palate is so relaxing. Amazing times coming so soon for you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great shower! Love the cakes. The "Love you forever" book is too cute.
ReplyDeleteUm, yeah. I want that whale cake. So awesome! And are those little sailboats? Way cute :)
ReplyDeletehttp://viennawaitsblog.blogspot.com/
Those are little sailboats!! and they were sooooo delicious too:)
Delete~Jennifer
I love the cake and the theme! Plus the book "I Love You Forever" is the best.
ReplyDeleteThat cake is incredible! What a lovely shower. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteJennifer this is too sweet! I love the little whale cake! What a great family your baby boy will be born into : )
ReplyDeleteMelanie @ My Billie
congrats to you! this is so beautiful! I'd love to share some of your pictures on my blog.
ReplyDeletexo, shari
spearmintbaby.com
Thanks Shari! Absolutely:) Do you want to grab them from here or have me email you the files?
Delete~Jennifer
what a great baby shower!!!
ReplyDeletealso, loved your feature over at spearmint (which is how i found you)
i adore your photographs - precious baby boy!
(we're expecting our first, a girl next month)