Every week for the past couple of months, my family has gathered together on Tuesday evenings to have dinner at my mom's house. This ritual has become something we all look forward to for the rest of the week. It is so sweet to relax, cook, play and eat together every week in my childhood home. This was the first week we got to eat out side and it just made me so excited for the rest of summer.
Here are some great links to peruse over the weekend:
Petit Collage - I just got this cute print on wood for our nursery corner
STILL - This is a beautiful photo blog full of crisp photos of little bits of nature
Butter-less chocolate chip cookies - I made these last night and they were really yummy. I know I know, WHY NO BUTTER?!? I don't know, but they turned out really gooey and delicious:)
Have a great weekend!

i definitely needed some links for the weekend. i'm a little out of control, so thank you. :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy that you love Tuesday dinners as much as I do. This past week was so sweet :)
DeleteYou guys take the most beautiful photos! Tuesday night dinner is definitely a highlight of my week. Great job making our table look so pretty, Jen!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the links!
ReplyDeleteNew follower
Just wanted to drop by and say thanks for joining the Meet and Tweet this week! I am a new follower! Hope you'll stop by and do the same!
ReplyDeleteRobin @ http://garagesalesrus.blogspot.com/
This looks so lovely. It reminds me of the big dinners out in the yard on Parenthood. Do you ever watch that show? Love it.
ReplyDelete