We hung out in Annapolis on Sunday afternoon and it was just such a lovely day. I suppose crepes, sailboats and milkshakes would make any day a great one.
I'll be posting pics of my incredible baby shower this week. It was such an amazing blessing:)

.jpg)
.jpg)

I always love seeing your posts, Jen. Just lovely.
ReplyDeleteThanks Maggie!!
DeleteThe photo of the crepe-maker is so pretty. I'm excited to see what photos of the shower you got (And I realized we never got any with me, you, and mom! oh well.)
ReplyDeletethanks! Yes I think I got some cute ones:)
Deletethose crepes were gooood
ReplyDeletemmmhmmmm
Deleteyou are going to treasure these last pre-baby memories so much in the upcoming year. such happy times for you :)
ReplyDeleteI know it! It's so weird to think we'll be toting around a third on our little adventures really soon:)
DeleteI suppose you'd be right about those things making a great day! Sounds amazing : )
ReplyDeletemybillie.blogspot.com