I recently had the pleasure of seeing my work in print for the most recent volume of Belle Lumiere. It is a gorgeous film photography magazine put together by film extraordinaire Lexi Vornberg and printed by Artifact Uprising. Included in Volume III are some amazing features including a story on blueberries, an ever so classy vintage swimsuit engagement, a grey sand beach portrait session, a vineyard wedding, and a beautifully sweet family session. I loved looking through the other stories and seeing these amazing photographers work their magic and share the stories behind the shoots. My story features our trip to Tangier Island last summer and includes Horace's amazing Impossible film shots as well. Seeing these photos takes me right back to that weekend and the windy beach and the heavenly crab cakes and the evening rain. I never would have imagined being in a journal alongside these photographers and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to see my photos among these pages. Thank you Belle Lumiere!
To get your own copy of the magazine, click HERE.
Belle Lumiere

![]() |
| Cover photo by Laura Nelson | Blueberries by Nina Mullins Other photographers featured: Amanda K, Jodi Miller, Jane Johnson Thanks to Horace for the photos! Horace & Mae Photography Website | Facebook |








love your photography and congrats on being featured in such a gorgeous magazine!
ReplyDeleteThank you Lea:)
Delete~Jennifer