I'm so excited to share this newborn session I did a few weeks ago and a snowy, coffee filled day seemed just so perfect for some warm snuggly photos. These are some of my favorite photos that I taken yet and I'm just so happy that they were for a sweet friend from so long ago. I knew Allie from way back in 3rd of 4th grade, when she was in my sister's class at school. Our families were such good friends and I still remember going over to their horse farm and driving the golf cart around and playing with their corgis. I was thrilled when Allie told me she was back in the area and would like me to take her new little guy's photos. What a sweet little munchkin he is! Here is Ian Joseph.
![]() |
Horace & Mae Photography Website | Facebook If you know of someone that would like some newborn photos, get in touch with us at horaceandmaephotography@gmail.com. Don't forget to like our Facebook page! |
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)

.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

Jen, These pictures are so beautiful. I think this might be the best baby pictures I have ever seen. Love them, and love you more.
ReplyDeleteaww thanks love. That means so much to me:)
Delete~j
Aww. Breathtaking! What a handsome little guy.
ReplyDelete