About | Featured | Website

Monday, November 25, 2013

short and sweet


Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Christmas is right around that one. Family, friends, food, gifts, drinks, it all starts to meld together. I love taking Christmas photos for friends and knowing that they are going to sift through and find one that they feel is them and that they want to share with their friends and family. Scott and Rachel are sweet friends and I was so glad to do this for them. Newly married this past summer, they just overflow with that really good friendship set on fire vibe. I just want to share a few shots of our short session to show you what I mean:)



Have a great Thanksgiving!



Horace & Mae Photography

Website | Facebook

If you would like a shoot of your own, get in touch with us at horaceandmaephotography@gmail.com.
Don't forget to like our Facebook page!


No comments:

Post a Comment