About | Featured | Website

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

thanks



Well, call me cliche, but here it is. I'm so over the top, incredibly, jaw-droppingly, fall on the floor, hand over mouth, unceasingly thankful to God my Father for: 



my hubs
God's clear direction in our lives
the fervent love in my family
my goofy niece and nephew and their little baby sister
our garden and the fruits that grew
everyone who let us take their photo this year
seeing where God took us and seeing where we are now 
my husbands' creativity and diligence in learning his craft 
God's light in our lives


Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever.


3 comments:

  1. Love you, Jen :) I know lots and lots of people are thankful for you and your little family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thankful for you and the beauty you bring to our family, Jen. Love you!

    ReplyDelete