Owen and I have been best buds lately. He started waving at people and he really seems about to say "dada" any day now ( I could have sworn he said "excuse me" the other day :)
He gets so excited at just about everything and our favorite times as of late have been on the changing table. For some reason, he loves it when I'm standing next to him and I spin around. He goes berserk.
Its so fun to watch him change and grow.
In other news, Let's Go Ravens!
P.S. Congrats to my awesome sister Ashley on winning the Wayfare Magazine giveaway! By the way, Wayfare has a few more copies of the magazine available in their shop. Grab them while you can!
(linking up with Hello Hue!)
P.S. Congrats to my awesome sister Ashley on winning the Wayfare Magazine giveaway! By the way, Wayfare has a few more copies of the magazine available in their shop. Grab them while you can!
(linking up with Hello Hue!)
-2.jpg)

-6.jpg)
I just wanted to say that excepting my beautiful child, your baby is the most adorable baby ever.
ReplyDelete:)
DeleteGreat photos babe.
ReplyDeleteGo Ravens.
Say what?! SO excited about Wayfair! Thanks, Jen! :)
ReplyDeleteLittle O is adorable, and has definitely stolen many hearts around my house!
You both are so adorable! Congrats to Ashley.....and....GO RAVENS!!!!
ReplyDeleteLittle man is sososo adorable!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jamie:)
DeleteWhat a handsome little guy!! So cute. This is such a fun stage that he is at, I miss it with both of my munchkins!
ReplyDeleteVisiting from Hello Hue's "Little Things"
Heidi
Thanks Heidi! I'm doing my best to soak it up before the time flies by:)
Delete~Jennifer
how precious is he! I'm obsessed with his little fluffy spikey hair!
ReplyDeleteThanks Emily:) Oh man, every time he gets out of a bath his whole head of hair stands straight up and looks like a little chick! I can't get enough of it.
Delete~Jennifer
Beautiful pictures! He's adorable! My Dad swears my son's first word was "Grandad"! Xxx
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! :)
Delete~Jennifer
He's such a cutie! Such a fun thing to watch little things grow!
ReplyDeletexx
Erin @ www.truffles-ruffles.com
Thanks Erin! Cute blog btw, new follower:)
Delete~Jennifer
OMG he is so adorable! I'm a bride-to-be and I'm so looking forward to have kids...
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice blog you've got here! Would you like to follow each other? :)
xx Olivia
Olivia's choice
Thanks Olivia! I'm so glad we had him right after we got married. He is such an incredible blessing:)
DeleteThanks for stopping by and your blog is just darling! I'm following:)
~Jennifer
your son is adorable! and i love the first photo you took of him. the composition is amazing!
ReplyDeleteandrea brionne
@himandher-blog.com
Thanks so much Andrea:)
Delete~Jennifer
Very cute little one! His eyes are blooming <3
ReplyDeleteYou have gorgeous pictures!! I love your blog :)
ReplyDeleteNew follower!
Xoxo,
Kiana
Kianabates.blogspot.com