About | Featured | Website

Monday, November 12, 2012

Christmas Giveaway #1: Bohemian Atelier Body Products

Now that it's almost Christmas time (yikes!), I will be having a few giveaways and features to help you in your gift-buying decisions. These may seem like they are on the girly side of things, but you guys can make your momma and the other ladies in your life more than happy with these fun gifts:)


First up, we have a great gift from Bohemian Atelier, a pretty little Etsy shop that I happened across in my blog hopping. Christal's products are made from local, all natural products like beeswax and shea butter and they really are "pure love for your body."

We're giving away a set that includes the Enlighten Me Beeswax Candle, Mango Whipped Body Cream and the Lucky Lips Balm. You get to choose your scent for the candle and lip balm:) 

"I'm crunchy for life, hippie at heart, wife & mama. My passion is creating pure body products with minimal ingredients. Taking care of your outer body will help your inner body without the effects of artificial harsh ingredients." ~ Christal


To enter, visit Bohemian Atelier and leave a comment below telling me what scent you would get for your candle and lip balm.

Remember to leave your email address in the comment so I can get a hold of the winner!

*Additional Entries*

Follow JT and the Sea on the right sidebar.

Like Bohemian Atelier on Facebook.

Favorite Bohemian Atelier on Etsy.

*Leave a comment below for each additional entry. *



The contest is open until Sunday at midnight and a winner will be announced next Monday, Nov. 19.

Be sure to check out Bohemian Atelier on Etsy and like her shop on Facebook (grab a coupon code while your there!).




Good Luck!


UPDATE: Congrats to MaryAnn Casey on winning the gift set! We'll be in touch with you.
Check out Christmas Giveaway #2 here.


54 comments:

  1. 1) like Bohemian Atelier on fb and etsy: CHECK!
    2) follow JT and the Sea: CHECK!
    3) candle in *fir*: CHECK!
    4) lip balm in *peppermint*: CHECK!
    5) send a big hug to J + O: DOUBLE CHECK!

    loves ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMM! I would do a cinnamon candle and lime lip gloss (doesn't that sound yummy?)

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great etsy shop! Candle in cinnamon, lip balm in peppermint.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked Bohemian Atelier on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cinnamon candle and peppermint lip balm :-)

    marfmom at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i added them as a favorite on etsy

    marfmom at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. fir needle candle
    spearmint lip balm

    Thank you!
    [e-mail: adebtortomercy@gmail.com]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fir needle candle and spearmint lip balm, please and thank you:)

    Love the simply beautiful packaging, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, they look great!

    I would get the candle in peppermint and the lip balm in lime!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cinnomon candle, spearmint lip balm
    jessicawedwards@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fir needle candle + wild orange lip balm.
    [eringobragh36@gmail.com]

    P.S. I agree with Karyn - the packaging is just lovely! Thanks for hosting the giveaway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would choose peppermint for both.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I follow on gfc (sweeper)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Like Bohemian Atelier on Facebook as bell martin

    ReplyDelete
  15. I favorited on etsy (sweeper)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want to enter too!

    Candle: fir needle
    Lip balm: spearmint
    beccamhurt@gmail.com

    Your blog is so...official!
    I am so proud of you (as always).
    Love, BE

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, and I favorite-ed her on Etsy too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Might as well hit facebook up too.

    Yay stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would love to try the mango body creme. I'm with Ashley on the cinnamon candle, and Rachel on the peppermint lip balm.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'd love the Fir Needle Candle and the Orange Lip Balm!

    volta2173 at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  21. GFC Follower: Jennifer Haile

    volta2173 at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  22. I Like Bohemian Atelier on Facebook as Jen Haile.

    volta2173 at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have Favorited Bohemian Atelier on Etsy as Jennifer Haile.

    volta2173 at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cinnamon candle, orange lip balm, please! luxory@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh, and I went ahead and liked them on fbook. I felt like my chances would be better if I spread out my comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I follow jt and the sea on GFC - dawmaxwell123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would like to try the mango - dawnmaxwell123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would get the lip balm in Peppermint and the candle in Fir Needle

    dhsauers(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm following you with GFC as "Danielle/See Shop Love!"

    dhsauers(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I favorited on Etsy as sixfourthree
    dhsauers(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Spearmint lip balm and fir needle candle!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'd like the candle in cinnamon and the lip balm in lime.

    millyleo12 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I don't know how I wasn't following you blog before, but I am now! Don't worry I have read every post anyway :) Mint Lip Balm and Fir scented candle would be just lovely. I also liked them on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I liked on facebook jenny green
    Jennykaygreen@ yahoo dot com
    I would like fir needle candle and peppermint lip balm

    ReplyDelete
  35. Cinnamon candle and spearmint lip balm. d.gosnell@att.net thanks

    ReplyDelete
  36. Cinnamon for the candle and Lime for the lip balm.
    bookloon at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I added Bohemian Atelier to my faves on Etsy as Lala2677.
    bookloon at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I became a follower of this site as Laura P.
    bookloon at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Cinnamon candle and orange lip balm. Liked Bohemian Atelier on Facebook. tryphena.kline@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. GFC follower darlene webb d.gosnell@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  41. Liked bohemian atelier on fb d.gosnell@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  42. Candle- Fir Needle
    Lip balm- Peppermint

    ReplyDelete
  43. Like Bohemian Atelier on FB as Adrianne Braun

    ReplyDelete