I'm so excited to have my sweet friend Kelsey blogging for me today. She is such a beautiful lady and a wonderful designer and I'm so happy to share her ideas. Since our living situation is currently up in the air, I'm hoping to be able to have a new room for Owen soon. Kelsey was kind enough to give us some inspiration with this post:) Make sure to check out her new blog as well as her Facebook Page.
Thanks Kelsey!
Many thanks to Jen for having me on Jt & the Sea today! I recently began my blog, Kelsey Design, and am very grateful for Jen's support.
Her little boy is the bee's knees and he's a pretty lucky guy to have a mama who photographs him so well. It helps his fans on the West Coast feel apart of his life:) In anticipation of Baby O's new room, here is a storyboard design incorporating his mama's love of blue and the sea with a big boy look that will grow with Owen.
![]() |
This space is very versatile. Each piece has a link to purchase or these ideas can easily be turned into DIYs. Here's how:
1. Paint your existing or thrifted crib gray
2. Paint your existing or thrifted dresser a marine blue
4. Ebay or thrift a mid-century modern chair and upholster in this yellow trellis fabric
And of course, this would not be a complete Trovato room without some Horace & Mae prints!
What I personally love about this crib is this conversion kit. It makes the transition from baby to toddler seamless. Plus, this changing station saves space in tight quarters.
If you are interested in a FREE storyboard design for a room of your choice, visit me here to learn how!
xoxo
Kelsey
.png)
love that nursery board! I'd definitely say the hardest thing about designing our nursery is that we are renting and there's not much we can do about poor design like a really ugly closet that takes up a whole wall... and we have to move the glider every time we want to get to half of it! but it's been super fun still. hope you guys find a great new place!
ReplyDeleteYeah renting makes it really difficult to feel worth investing in the space. But you've got to treat it like its yours while it is yours. Ugly closets are the worst. Ours was in the middle of our hallway, so shirts and shoes would sometimes sneak out as guests walked into our living room:) Here's to hoping for your own house one day!
Deletesuch cute baby decor ideas! i've been wanting to make a mobile similar to that for some time now for my little 3 month old. and that chair is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it great?!?! Thanks for stopping by:)
Delete~Jennifer
Thank you so much for featuring my mobile:) That board is wonderful! Congratulations to you and I hope you find the perfect place to be creative for your nursery! Thank you
ReplyDelete-KMD
Thanks so much:)
Delete~Jennifer
This so beautiful and very inspiring. Thank you for sharing. I really like the storyboard.
ReplyDeleteModern Cribs