He's just too great:)
We had a lovely weekend of yard-work, baking, eating, singing and beautiful Easter fellowship. Most of my family joined us at church on Sunday and it was so wonderful having them as a part of worship. My little baby was kicking away the whole weekend. I love sitting still and watching him push on my belly - an elbow here, a foot there. Only 9 more weeks! We have really got to get a move on this naming thing...
I've been using a lot of black and white film lately, but I'm dying to use my Zenit with some nice Kodak Gold to get all the beautiful spring colors going on. Black and white is nice, but I definitely prefer a bit of color. My foray back into digital has been going well, but I realized that I need to just shell out a bit of cash and get a nicer lens. I've been scrounging around craigslist and free-cycle, but no camera fairy has handed one over to me yet.
How was your Easter weekend?
The last few weeks:
Linking up with: Bits of Splendor / Simple Things / Cup Half Full / Show Off Your Shot / Lowercase Letters





I totally see your Mom in Emma picture!! Amazing. And I can't believe you only have 9 weeks left!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's so funny, Beth - I definitely see mom, too. Gorgeous photos, Jen!
ReplyDeletesounds like a lovely weekend. Love that these are taken with film. your lighting is really good.
ReplyDeleteThanks! So funny how we think of Emma as looking so much like Bran, but she really has Mom in her here:)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shots! Love the use of black and white.
ReplyDeletei am stopping by from lowercase letters. i love your photos...there is something so nostalgic feeling about them...
ReplyDelete9 more weeks! I have 12... how exciting! Congratulations. We just picked out names... finally. We needed a boy and a girl name since we don't know what we are having.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos!
ReplyDeletethe wedding/fireworks shot is Fantastico! That shot has some great action. the black and white makes it pop!
ReplyDeleteLove this wedding photo! It's amazing the way black and white change a photo so much.
ReplyDeleteAWESOME pictures. Black and white is one of my favorites. so classic.
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing them and linking up :)
Thank Laura!
DeleteI love your blog. I've become addicted. You just make beautiful glimpses.
ReplyDeleteawww thanks Melinda!!
Delete