About | Featured | Website

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Honeymoon Photobook



After our wedding, I made a hardcover photo book of our wedding pictures from Pinhole Press and cannot even begin to say how much I and so many other people love it. Both of our parents even ordered a copy! It was the easiest way to put together a beautiful and timeless album. For the price, I couldn't get over how lovely it turned out. So when I saw a little sale going on, I jumped on the opportunity to get one of their softcover photo books with pictures from our honeymoon. We went to Cocoa Beach, Florida for a week and brought along Kenny's awesome Yashica camera to take some photos. Here are a couple of our favorite pages: 








And for fun, here are a couple of links I've been drooling over lately:

  • BAGGU - the cutest little carry-alls.
  • Rebecca Jewelry - ordered some gifts recently and got the best service and quick delivery. Adore the selection.
  • Succulent Terrariums - hammersheels Etsy shop sells really cool terrariums. In love with this one.

11 comments:

  1. I love that you made such a pretty album. What a sweet way to remember your honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so awesome! I can't wait to see it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, I love that photobook. Your pictures are fabulous too. Definitely going to check out that site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the book is beautiful. I've been considering pinhole press for some of our photos...! Will have to try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been meaning to have some photo books made up forever...LOVE yours! And thanks so much for becoming a Rosebud...: )

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks amazing :)x

    pretty-quirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, that's a gorgeous keepsake! Your photos are fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!! I keep hearing about Pinhole Press..I really need to do one of these. I'm with Stephanie--that cover photo is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great book! Beautiful photos :)

    ReplyDelete