Ooo a nap sounds lovely. I could go for one right about now.
Senor Turtelay! What a cool turtle. Only a hook for a left hand.
What a cute little turtle :) My husband and I used to have a russian tortoise and he was so cool.
russian tortoises are sooo cool!
I have a turtle too! His name is turtle, and he is missing part of his nose AND part of his claw too!!!Hope you had a great weekend!xoBaileyhttp://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.de/
hahaha that's awesome!
Ooo a nap sounds lovely. I could go for one right about now.
ReplyDeleteSenor Turtelay! What a cool turtle. Only a hook for a left hand.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little turtle :) My husband and I used to have a russian tortoise and he was so cool.
ReplyDeleterussian tortoises are sooo cool!
DeleteI have a turtle too! His name is turtle, and he is missing part of his nose AND part of his claw too!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great weekend!
xo
Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.de/
hahaha that's awesome!
Delete