Everything is getting quiet, the sun is leaving sooner, and while the leaves fall off, the clothes pile on. I love the quiet of the fall, when your options for adventure are a bit slimmer than a few weeks ago and kitchen seems to have been waiting for the colder months to act as your heater. Owen enjoys the leaves, especially now that he can walk and crunch them. Horace and I putter around during the long evenings without the pressure of using up the sunlight for all its worth, like we tend to do in the summer. Its good to slow down and rest, hibernate for a little while. "Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him." It seems like this season comes at the just right time. |
Gorgeous photos. They perfectly summarize the quietness of fall :)
ReplyDeleteI loved reading this post, Jen! I love this time of year and you summed it up perfectly. And your photography is stunning!
ReplyDeletelove your beautiful pics and thankful posts.
ReplyDelete