Do you ever stalk Lands' End Canvas/Classifieds? If not, you will love the deals you find!
Oh my gosh, stalk is exactly what you would call what I do there. For reals.~J
I absolutely love this, Jen! That is such a great belt!
Thanks Emma! Found it in NYC a few years back. Its such a nice little reminder of a fun trip up there:)~J
It's the best when you can find great pieces while you are traveling!
Do you ever stalk Lands' End Canvas/Classifieds? If not, you will love the deals you find!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, stalk is exactly what you would call what I do there. For reals.
Delete~J
I absolutely love this, Jen! That is such a great belt!
ReplyDeleteThanks Emma! Found it in NYC a few years back. Its such a nice little reminder of a fun trip up there:)
Delete~J
It's the best when you can find great pieces while you are traveling!
Delete