I am so blessed by my lovely family. Easter is always such a striking reminder of the joy that we have in Christ and the hope of redemption and resurrection. We will all be raised up with Him soon and we live our lives waiting joyfully for that moment. It kind of reminds me of a surprise party, that feeling of excitement and anticipation waiting for the guest of honor to arrive. It is so fun working together to make the plans and working hard to see them come about. My father in law told a story about how he found out my mother in law was throwing a surprise party for him, so he sneaked in a couple minutes early, opened the door, yelled "surprise!" and snapped a picture. Not a perfect analogy, but I think that the feeling is a glimpse of our future. Working hard now, waiting in anticipation of the surprise. What a feeling that will be.
Happy Easter!








Such great photos! I love the look of them!! What did you use??
ReplyDeleteThese are so gorgeous, J. Warms my heart. Love you all.
ReplyDelete