There's not much better than a good love song, am I right? I have way to many favorites to put them all in one playlist so you can expect these love song playlists to pop up every now and again. We've got a busy weekend ahead of us with our move to our new place (!) but we couldn't be more ready to get in there.
I'm excited for setting up our rooms and eating at our table and Owen scooting around on the wood floors and picnics in the front yard and swinging from the tree in the back yard and working on the gardens and having real windows and Owen having his own room and putting stuff in our attic and so much more. I hope you have as good of a weekend as we do!

We are so happy for you! Enjoy your new place! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! It was great having Jonathan around to help us move:)
Delete~Jen
Lovely! Love Nina Simone too :) Congratulations for the move :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! Yeah everything she sings is killer.
Delete~Jennifer