Wishing for summer on this cold and rainy day.
When the temp reached above 40 degrees in Idaho, everyone i knew threw on their sandals and shorts and did their best to make it feel like a new season. I remember the feeling of walking into a coffee shop on one of these days in some rolled up jeans and a t-shirt hugging my coffee to try to stay a bit warm.
Anastasia and I spent hours out on this little beach on the Magothy, including a few agonizing ones while I was waiting for Horace to finish talking to my Dad. Oh the memories:)
Rachel and I drove back from school in ID to her home in MI one summer and I can't say enough how much MI felt like heaven on earth. The breeze, the sweet air, the calm, everything about it was refreshing and wonderful.
On that same road trip, we stopped by the good ol' Mississippi River for a smoke with our travel partners Matt and Stephen. It seemed like the right thing to do at the time:)
Summer come soon!




wow, those are flashback pictures
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures Jen. I loved that day on the beach. Such a happy day :)
ReplyDeletehahaha gotta love those days when it's still cold out, but it's warm enough to pretend it's almost spring and ditch the winter coat.
ReplyDeleteOh yes, I'm living for those days now:)
Delete~Jennifer
Oh my gosh I'm with you on this one-- please come back summer! These photos are lovely though! =)
ReplyDeletexx Missy
www.myconcretecatwalk.com
beautiful images jennifer! i'm wishing for summer over here too :)
ReplyDelete