That was so much fun
That is so cute! You guys are adorable :) Also, who could say no (not like Mommom would have said no anyway!)?!
:)
ummm hello so cute.happy valentines day!K
Happy Valentines day to you Kirsten! Hope you had a great one:)~Jennifer
Oh My Goodness! I would give up my Valentine date to watch that cute face. :) So Cute!
hahaha you're cute:)
yes. so adorable!
Oh wow, how could anyone resist?! I know I wouldn't be able to :)
he's pretty charming, I must say:)~Jennifer
Are you serious! That is just way too adorable! I'm keeping this idea stored for when my little baby arrives and I'm hitting my folks up to look after her! Haha!Laurenhttp://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com
Funny how when you gave me these photos, I thought you were sharing with me how Kenny did this for you! I didn't need the flower or the bow tie!
That was so much fun
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute! You guys are adorable :) Also, who could say no (not like Mommom would have said no anyway!)?!
ReplyDelete:)
Deleteummm hello so cute.
ReplyDeletehappy valentines day!
K
Happy Valentines day to you Kirsten! Hope you had a great one:)
Delete~Jennifer
Oh My Goodness! I would give up my Valentine date to watch that cute face. :) So Cute!
ReplyDeletehahaha you're cute:)
Deleteyes. so adorable!
ReplyDelete:)
DeleteOh wow, how could anyone resist?! I know I wouldn't be able to :)
ReplyDeletehe's pretty charming, I must say:)
Delete~Jennifer
Are you serious! That is just way too adorable! I'm keeping this idea stored for when my little baby arrives and I'm hitting my folks up to look after her! Haha!
ReplyDeleteLauren
http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com
Funny how when you gave me these photos, I thought you were sharing with me how Kenny did this for you! I didn't need the flower or the bow tie!
ReplyDelete