About | Featured | Website

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Engaged: Kirsten & Matt

Matt & Kirsten are one of those couples that just has it together. They get each other and they click. I've known Matt for so long its hard to believe and I just cannot wait to see him marry the girl of his dreams this summer! They also have a secret talent in that they know how to model like rock stars. I really think its that they are so in love, it all happens naturally:)





























This was my first photo shoot, so I would love to hear what you think! Let me know your thoughts, gripes, complaints and deepest feelings. Or don't. I don't want the deepest feelings here. Everything else though, have at it:)

If you interested in a photo shoot of your own in the Baltimore / Annapolis / DC area, you can contact me at jennifermaephoto@gmail.com  

12 comments:

  1. These are delightful, Jen! My only complaint is that I'm not around to get to know Kirsten! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Valerie! You are missing out. She is a sweetheart:)
      ~Jen

      Delete
  2. Darling! Love the shot with her darling heels! You really captured their love and ease with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love! You did an amazing job Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos Jen! What a cute couple :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank ya Emma:) They are super cute. Super cute.
      ~Jen

      Delete
  5. I love the look on her face in the picture where he's kissing her hands. I'd say you did a pretty dang good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie! That's one of my favorites too:)
      ~Jennifer

      Delete
  6. Really pretty photos! I especially like the one with the frame, very fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly beautiful. Loved every one - especially how you got dimension with frames and different angles. Loved them!

    ~ Rachel Bee

    ReplyDelete