About | Featured | Website

Thursday, January 3, 2013

6 Months Old




Owen is 6 months old. I know I say it every time there is a milestone of any sort, but it is just amazing to me how quickly he has grown.


He is just about sitting up on his own and he really enjoys rolling over on his belly. We started feeding him oatmeal and he can't get enough of it. He gets really sad if the spoon isn't constantly full of food.


I love coming across clothes that people gave him a while ago that finally fit. His Aunt Kelly and Uncle Marc gave him a shirt that has little suspenders and a bow tie on it. He can wear it now and look quite dapper rather than shrimpy:)


As you can see, we spend a lot of time on our bed. He loves playing peekaboo, but prefers a subtle peekaboo to the bombastic ones.


Horace and I have a bunch of songs that we sing to him, but the one that we always come back to is "Tonight you belong to me". Is it awful that its slightly suggestive, not to mention the fact that it hails from "The Jerk"? Yes. But Owen loves it and he seems to like us singing together.


Owen has such a fun personality and I can't wait until he starts moving around. I know its going to wear me out, but I am so looking forward to how much he is going to love discovering the world around him (just like his dad). I can tell that they are going to be two peas in a pod!


Photos by Horace on the great Olympus XA, Ilford HP5 ei800

4 comments:

  1. This is great.Owen is such a happy boy! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one of you three all looking in the car seat mirror made me smile. Great shot and great memory!

    ReplyDelete