About | Featured | Website

Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Giveaway #3: Meyer Textile Co.

I have to say, I'm a sucker for ticking. If I could, I would have every fabric in my house made out of ticking. I was so excited to come across Meyer Textile Co. and they're beautiful fabrics and awesome styles. I love that they not only have great aprons for women, but also some cool rustic styles for men. 
I am hoping this one ends up under my Christmas tree!

Shop / Facebook


"When my husband and I relocated for his new job, I decided to start totally fresh and make a new career out of being a 'maker'. I love aprons because they are such a hard working piece of clothing for so many--bakers, artists, chefs, woodworkers...they all rely on aprons to hold their tools and keep them clean while they create! Our hobby farm in beautiful southern MN has been an unending source of inspiration for creating rustic, classic and hardworking pieces that now bring a touch of modern country charm to restaurants, bakeries and home kitchens all around the world." ~Ashley from Meyer Textile Co.

For Christmas Giveaway #3, we're giving away the lovely Blue Ticking Apron from Meyer Textile Co. 
To enter, just use the Rafflecopter entry form below. Before you do, make sure to stop by the shop and check out Meyer Textile Company's great aprons.
These aprons are the perfect gift for anyone ranging from your baking extraordinaire mother-in-law to your wood-working (and hard working:) husband.

The Giveaway will be open until midnight on Sunday, December 3.
Good Luck!

P.S. If you can't wait to see if you win the apron, you can go ahead and buy it here.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

[UPDATE: Congrats to Stephy O'Day on winning the Meyer Textile Co. Apron!]

24 comments:

  1. The first thing I would make would be this bread. (http://biology.clc.uc.edu/fankhauser/cheese/pane_rustica/pane_rustica.html). Once I had a warm piece of it in hand, there would be no stopping me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would make coffee. Really good French Press coffee :-) Then some Scones to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scones. Sourdough. Pie. This calls for flour to be dusted across it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would make Christmas cookies :) Stars, Reindeer, Christmas trees...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would make some lovely letterpress cards to thank you with. And maybe a latte to fuel my creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd make a batch of biscotti. Definitely. Love the simplicity of the design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Breakfast for my daughter who is visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I would brave the sticky buns.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think because it's what I want right this second, I would make: black bean burgers with avocado and salsa in lettuce wraps with parsnip fries.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you have a positively beautiful blog space, here ... I'm looking forward to checking out more!

    I'd make gingerbread cookies with my (almost) 18 month-old daughter. We so enjoy baking together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd most likely be baking something since I'm a pastry chef : ) Possibly a gingerbread house, which I need to get started on!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would make bread and rolls! I like to bake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would make dessert...cupcakes, brownies, these awesome bars my sister in law makes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd be making bread of some sort, honey whole wheat, white, oatmeal cinnamon or just a big yummy batch of cinnamon rolls. These aprons look great! Jen Schingeck :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think I'd be in the mood to tackle baking a gf bread that someone else baked for me once, is sooo delicious but difficult to make...I've been trying to muster the courage to attempt it for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would make some of my famous vegan cookies! (nutritious and delicious) but if I win this apron I'm going to give it to my husband for christmas. I planned to buy it for him but they sold out :( It would be perfect to keep his tummy clean while making one of his delicious creations like chili with fried avocado and cornbread. Yum..

    ReplyDelete
  18. lots of roasted veggies and baked goods :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would bake cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I despertely need a new apron! I wear one to do anything around the house.

    xo Kelsey
    http://kelseydesign.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would make some pumpkin bread -- a holiday favorite, some chocolate chip cookies for sure, and some baked potato soup (mmm!)

    ReplyDelete