About | Featured | Website

Friday, October 12, 2012

My Little Bear


It's Friday, so I figured everyone could use a little Owen. 


He is one of the biggest parts of my life now, so my blogging has been focused on his cuteness, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I sure have loved spending my days with Owen and I am only getting more comfortable doing things with him by my side. I've been encouraging myself by making a list of my priorities for my day: exercise  read my Bible, and snuggle with O. When I get those things done, I've had a good day. It's a great day when I get something accomplished on top of that:) I hope to pick up my camera more often and get motivated to do more things out and about with Owen and friends. Here's to the beautiful weather and motivation. I would love to get some ideas on fun fall outings with the little one!


 Owen and I went for a little walk yesterday, all bundled and ready for the nice cool weather we've been blessed with. I stuck a little bomber hat on him (one of the many many hand-me-downs from my wonderful sister) and we breezed around the yard in his stroller. With that hat, I couldn't help but be reminded of "Little Bear" (which, by the way, I had no idea was a Maurice Sendak creation, who has one of the best Fresh Air interviews ever, here). We are just loving the crisp air and crunchy leaves and we're so excited to get out around the bonfire this weekend. 


What are some fun fall outing ideas? Also, any ideas for good Stay at Home Mom priorities? I would love to hear your thoughts and experience:)

Have a great weekend!


Linking Up with: And then she snapped

10 comments:

  1. I certainly needed a little bit of Owen in my day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, Owen is ADORABLE. seriously those eyes! He is just precious :)

    New follower, please stop on by:
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, here's an idea: Let's go to a pumpkin patch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures of Owen! They just brightened up my night. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so glad Magali. He's pretty good at that:)

      Delete
  6. Owen certainly looks darling in that hat, he is such a cutie!!

    By the way, I've nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award! Head over to my blog today to see what it's all about. Can't wait to read your responses!

    ReplyDelete