About | Featured | Website

Friday, October 5, 2012

Let's Go O's!

Here Owen demonstrates his growing excitement for tonight's big game. Here's to hoping the Orioles make it through!






Let's go O's!


5 comments:

  1. I hope they make it through! You have the worlds cutest baby! I couldn't stop going AWWWW!


    I am now following your Lovely blog, Please check out and follow my blog via GFC For support at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/ Thanks it means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owen's facial expression progression is fantastic here. Your son is super adorable. I love looking at all the pictures you put up of him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable. He's growing up so fast! I just want to reach into my screen & tickle him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. With that face behind them, how could they NOT win? You have the most brilliant-looking baby, Jen. Can't wait to meet him at some point:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos!!! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete