Baby Owen is one month old today! It's hard to believe we've had him around for that long already. He's fallen into place quite naturally and seems to enjoy the kind of life we live. We've been toting him around with us to church, his grandparents' houses and the coffee shop. My favorite thing so far has been little moments of the three of us sitting on the couch together doing nothing, just talking and cooing. He really just eats and sleeps right now, but when he is awake, he is just a content as could be. I'm pretty sure I made him smile yesterday too. We're so blessed by this little boy.

I love that photo
ReplyDeleteWhy Horace, you sound like a girl.
DeleteIt's adorable, by the way :)
DeleteHe's so precious, Jen. I love that when you're with us he's the quiet amidst the storm that is my kids! :) Love that little Oweo!
ReplyDeleteCannot believe it's been a month! He is so darling, J. Love you.
ReplyDeleteWhat a handsome, handsome little man. We love him already. *hugs*
ReplyDeleteHandsome chap.
ReplyDeletehappy first month, owen! Have a great and chilled second month and third and fourth and all the others which you will enjoy
ReplyDeleteJen, he is so handsome and you are a very inspirational mother. Can't wait to meet him someday! Congrats on a one month old baby.
ReplyDelete