About | Featured | Website

Monday, July 30, 2012

For Horace on his Birthday

Horace turned 23 last week, so I want to share some of my favorite photos of him.

Horace plays music all the time. It makes me so happy to hear him from the other room singing for Owen.

He is constantly happy all the time every day.


He loves his family and my family and does so many things for both of them.

Horace is always looking for the next adventure and jumps at any chance to make one happen.


He took Owen into his arms so naturally.

He adores photography and studies everything he can about it. He can shoot, develop, print and mount photos completely on his own and he learned it all on his own.

Horace does so much for Owen and I every day. Even simple things like changing Owen's diapers in the middle of the night and helping me around the house.


Horace is my best friend and always will be:)


Love you k.

~j

4 comments:

  1. Thanks babe! It was a great birthday, and getting to be with you and Owen and then sometimes just you is the best present but I also like the other fancy things you got me.
    You are very sweet, I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Happy birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the second-to-last photo of Horace and your sweet little baby. Definitely frame-worthy :)

    http://viennawaitsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete