If I've had any pregnancy craving, it's been fruit, particularly strawberries. I cannot get enough of grapes, apples, blueberries (which I'm not a huge fan of normally) and kiwi. My niece (also a strawberry addict) and I really enjoyed this little frozen afternoon snack a few days ago:
My fridge has a bowl of strawberries and grapes sitting on the top shelf. I'm doing my best to resist eating the whole thing in one sitting.
While we're talking about my niece, let's talk about how insanely cute she is. My favorite thing right now is that she knows that Owen is in my belly, so she comes over to feel him and calls him "Oweo".
THE cutest.
I finished up Bringing Up Bebe and just loved it. It's so interesting to see Biblical truths come out in a secular mindset. I'll be doing a little recap of the book soon:)


She's pretty great :) Those yogurt dipped strawberries were so good! You didn't mention that they were frozen, though. I thought that was the best part - it was like eating a strawberry smoothie!
ReplyDeleteOh yeah i will add that in:)
DeleteYou're blog is great! I love all the wonderful photos! I grew up going to Ocean City Maryland and have the best memories there! I'm totally trying this yogurt thing. =)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Melissa! Aww Ocean City is fun:) We used to go there all the time, but I haven't been in a while. Perhaps this summer...
DeleteCan't wait to hear about "Bringing Up Bebe"! Although, I do hope you realize that your reading that book will probably result in Owen having a tiny French accent...
ReplyDeletehahah most likely:)
DeleteMe too! I'm loving fruit right now- mainly grapes and watermelon. I am also having some nasty bad for you sweets cravings too though.
ReplyDeleteOh of course! I don't event count my chocolate addiction as a craving anymore:)
DeleteStopping by from the Alexa Blog Hop. Like this recipe. Going to have to give it a try. My kids love strawberries.
ReplyDeletepretty photos :)) i loove fruits 2
ReplyDeleteSo so sweet... one of our monkeys has the same name & is also a June babe... plus he does get the same nickname Oweo from us & his siblings. Just found your blog today & I look forward to reading more. Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteDanielle
http://awonderfullifeinfullframe.blogspot.ca/
awww that's awesome! Thanks so much:)
Delete