About | Featured | Website

Friday, May 25, 2012

Long Weekend!




Here's to a fun long weekend!

We're going to try to fit in a farmer's market trip, a strawberry festival (FEED ME) and maybe a picnic at the park. It's officially summertime!




Here are some links to make you happy:

A Delicious Baked Potato - my husband has been craving this since I first made it. So easy, too.

A Chambray Striped Tee - Does it get any better?


Interview with Randall Poster - The guy behind all of Wes Anderson's movie soundtracks (hubby showed me this:)


How we do in Baltimore - Showalter's been keeping the O's on top, but he doesn't get any respect:)


 Have a great one!



13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful blog! Love all the lovely pictures! Congratulations on the upcoming birth of your son! All the best to you and your family!!

    Hope you can come by our site too!

    www.SweepstakesMama.com

    Candy posting for Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to the start of summer! I hope you are able to do everything you want this weekend. Would you like to blog ad swap?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! so excited for parties and the outdoors:) I would love to ad swap. Why don't you email me at jmae.dwyer@gmail.com and we'll go from there.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE summer. Now I want to go to the lake...

    Stopping by from the Networking Blog Hop...I am your newest follower! I would love if you would check out my blog and if you like what you see please follow back :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those photos! Beautiful blog! I'm sure your weekend will go great!
    New follower from the blog hop til you drop!
    Come visit me over at http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    xo -S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shar:)I hope you have a good one too!

      Delete
  5. These photos capture summer flawlessly! Nothing sounds better than a strawberry festival.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I can't wait to get out and take some more pictures soon:)
      ~Jennifer

      Delete
  6. Hooray for long weekends, hope you had the best time. There is long one coming up here for the Queens Jubillee , so I can't wait.
    Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So awesome! I hope you had a good time celebrating:)
      ~Jennifer

      Delete