![]() |
A few things for this rainy, cozy day: - My sister in law, Kelly, just started selling these Lavender Bundles on Amazon! She gave me a bundle to take photos of and ever since then it has been a mainstay on my dining room table. It has gotten so many compliments when people come in our door and many friends have leaned over to smell, thinking its real (I actually stuck a little lavender sachet in the bottom of the vase to give it a little more life-like smell:). Go check it out at Amazon and if you buy, make sure to leave a review! - I have a blender, but I hardly use it. After trying this super simple green smoothie, I think I'll be using it a lot more. I was not expecting it to be very edible, but it was so sweet and the perfect spinach to coconut ratio:) 1 cup packed baby spinach 1 cup green seedless grapes 1/4 cup coconut milk 1/2 cup ice - I recently bought this candle for my mother in law (actually on sale at Anthropologie, but its sold out), and it came in a cute little bag and smells amazing! Its a collaboration between Candlefish and East Fork Pottery and I just looooove the stoneware jar. It would actually make the perfect container for the lavender once the candle is burned! I've been using essential oils a lot for our home, but this and the new season makes me want to find some really nice candles to burn on the regular. The other candle I LOVE is from Douglas and Co. Detroit and its called Amber Bourbon. Yeah. Amazing. |
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
I'm getting ready for winter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment