![]() |
A few things: - Budget Bytes is my new favorite food blog. I'm TERRIBLE at meal planning, but for the past few weeks I've been spending 15-20 minutes picking out recipes (some new, some staples) and this site has hooked me. So good and really cheap and a lot of really healthy whole foods. - Speaking of delicious food, I've been trying to make that Massaman Curry from Lemongrass for YEARS. I just couldn't get it sweet like in the restaurant. I finally got as close as possible with the help of Trader Joe's Thai Yellow Curry Sauce. I did the jar, and made it go further with a can of coconut milk, a bit of cumin, curry powder, chili powder, ginger and then a teaspoon (give or take ya know:) of brown sugar, oh and then like a teaspoon of honey. So not the healthiest but not bad and about $20 cheaper than at Lemongrass. And we can have it whenever we want. Win-Win. I made it with Jasmine rice and some chicken, but some boiled potatoes, carrots and onion would put it over the top. - Bikini Body Mommy 90 day challenge is wonderful. I'm not usually into stuff that is catered to "Mommies" (ick), but I gave this one a shot after seeing my sister do it and get to her healthiest and strongest bod (after three kids!) I put off committing to an exercise regimen for an entire year (!) after Lenora and just was not motivated to work out. I'd do pilates and yoga every now and again, but nothing was really helping me feel healthy. I just finished the BBM 5.0 workout and it was great. When I have a goal in mind, I feel really motivated, so making sure the kids had quiet time every day made enough time to get in a workout (and its only 20ish minutes a day). I feel so much stronger and healthier having completed the challenge. I'm now doing the maintenance series as well as Yoga with Adriene :) I highly recommend Bikini Body Mommy! - And since I sound like such a mom up above, just to even things out, here is an inspiring blog, a fun workshop and a concert I would die to go to (Lauryn Hill + Nas omgzomgzomgz) |
Wednesday, September 7, 2016
A few things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment