Since pursuing photography, I've been given some awesome opportunities to connect with people I otherwise wouldn't have crossed paths with. One of my resolutions from last new years was to connect with more creative people in our area and I have to say, this resolution was basically done for me. I had so many wonderful people reach out to work with me this past year and I'm so grateful for their kindness and desire to collaborate. One of those people was Kristina Angelozzi, the maker behind Fischer Clothing. Kristina recently moved back to Baltimore and has set up the kind of studio in the city that I always dreamed I'd have the chance to shoot in. It makes such a difference to have a work space that is inspiring and I can only imagine getting to come into this spacious room with glorious bright windows every morning and sit down to create. I connected with Kristina a while ago and fell in love with her designs and fabrics. I own quite a few Fischer pieces now and I'm waiting oh so patiently for spring to come so that I can live in them:)
When The Collective Quarterly was doing a piece on Kristina, she so kindly asked if I'd do some photos of her in her space for the issue. Needless to say, this was a dream. Absaroka was recently released and I couldn't be more pleased to see the photos in the magazine alongside some of my own favorite photographers. This is one of my favorite shoots that I've done so far and I'm so happy to share some photos not in the magazine.
Here's to a new year of collaboration and reaching out.
p.s. I'm looking to do more shoots like this in the future, so if you're a creative in the Baltimore/DC area, drop me a line ( I'll be reaching out too! ).
horaceandmaephotography@gmail.com
horaceandmaephotography@gmail.com
![]() |
Horace & Mae Photography Website | Facebook |





















No comments:
Post a Comment