There are those people that I just know are kindred spirits; the kind of people that you can sit and enjoy a coffee with and have easy conversation and "me too!" moments. Emma is one of those people for me. We went to the same high-school a few years apart and since then have been following each other's blogs. She is the awesome lady behind The Hippie Memoirs, a delightful blog where she shares her everyday happenings, photos, "10 Things I Love" lists, and so much more. The voice she shares on her blog is genuine and true to who she really is and I can't help but love seeing an authentic spirit behind such a cool blog. We got to spend the morning together in Annapolis and chat and sip and shoot. Make sure to check out The Hippie Memoirs to keep up with Emma's adventures (a big one is coming soon!).













It was such a pleasure to do this with you, Jen! You are so talented and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to take these pictures. And thank you for writing such sweet things- you are absolutely lovely :)
ReplyDeleteEmma, you look as sweet and lovely as ever. Beautiful pictures.
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful pictures! Great job Jen!
ReplyDelete