In honor of this lovely lady leaving for a New York City adventure for the next year, I wanted to share some photos we took of Jordan a few weeks ago. Jordan is the essence of laid back, bohemian cool and I could think of no else I would have wanted to model these lovely clothes. Hackwith Design House is an amazing clothing line designed and maintained by Lisa Hackwith in Minneapolis. Besides the insanely gorgeous pieces she creates, the business model of Hackwith is where things really get interesting: every Monday, Lisa introduces a new piece with a limited run, so everything that you get your hands on is a limited edition product and there are always fresh designs to keep you coming back for more. I was so happy to get to try a few pieces and was most excited when I was told that they even named one of the dresses after the lovely river we were shooting on. Below, you will see the Shoba Tunic, the Ally Tank, the Ginger Tunic and the Severn Dress. Make sure to check out the lovely shop and follow along with their awesome collaborations.
Thanks again Hackwith and Jordan!
![]() |
Hat - Hats in the Belfry | Bag - Lands End | Crystal Pendant Necklace - Urban Outfitters | Copper Earrings - Miskwill Jewelry
Horace & Mae Photography
Website | Facebook |



























So pretty! The clothes and the sister-in-law :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Jordan! I love how the pics told a story.
ReplyDelete