A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of joining about 20 other women on a Sunday morning for the first ever Blog Brunch DC. The little get together was hosted by Rebecca of A Daily Something and Joy of Mornings Like These and took place at the lovely studio space of Sweet Root Village. The morning was just the perfect blend of meeting new people, putting faces to long known names and breaking bread with sweet friends. Many of the women were full time bloggers, but it was also a nice mix of other creatives, from designers to photographers to entrepreneurs. I was particularly blessed by meeting a few other mothers pursuing creative jobs on the side. I couldn't believe how many other ladies are due at the same time I am! It was such an encouragement to see other women who are keeping their families as their top priority, while continuing to pursue passions that they love.
I cannot wait for the next event and can't thank Joy and Rebecca enough for putting so much time and effort into creating such a sweet morning. Keep an eye on these two ladies to get the news on the next event! Check out the last photo to see all the sponsors for the event and to see who all joined in on this morning :)
I was excited to pull out my old Pentax and shoot a few frames in between stuffing my face with Dangerously Delicious pies. Baltimore Bomb. Nuff Said.
Enjoy!
![]() |
Sweet Root Village | Trouve Magazine | Lollia | Uncommon Goods | Rifle Paper Co. | Dangerously Delicious Pies | Puree Juice | Cava Mezze | Seven Sundays | Out of the Box Bakery | Goldilocks Goodies
Here are a few of the sweet people that took part in the brunch. Check out their links!
Photos Processed and Scanned at Indie Film Lab
Horace & Mae Photography
Website | Facebook |

.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)





.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
You captured the day perfectly - beautiful film photography, too!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for coming and being a part of our special day! You captured the day so beautifully and your wonderful images takes me back to that day. Can't wait for the next one and I hope you join us!
ReplyDelete