Horace recently took some photos of me in our home and wanted to share some words along with the photos. Thanks love!!
"I started taking pictures when I found out that Jennifer liked photography. Years later, when we were long distance dating, she mailed me her Holga and I've been using it (in between other cameras) ever since. Jennifer is normally behind the camera because photography comes so naturally to her but I thought it would be nice to spend a whole roll of film on Jennifer in her home. I think our home is quite nice and all thanks to Jen's stylish eye and her thrifty bloodhound nose. I took that same Holga which is a plastic "toy" camera with lots of imperfections, a roll of Ilford Delta 3200, and a (dusty, perdon) scanner. We always have several months old rolls of film on a shelf waiting to be developed, but a pleasing thing about this shoot was that we shot it and developed it all in one afternoon and had the photos scanned the next morning. Jennifer is a wonderful wife and she makes our home so pleasant. I love being able to share our home and our hobby."
Shot on a Holga with Ilford Delta 3200
Shot on a Holga with Ilford Delta 3200
![]() |
| The cool armlet is by Miskwill. We'll be doing a giveaway soon! |











These are so beautiful, Horace. Love.
ReplyDelete